SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL LEARNING
Programs for Students
Project Adventure programs at schools, onsite, or virtually to promote the development of social and emotional learning competencies, leadership, communication skills, and a growth mindset approach.
- We offer anywhere from a one-day training along with ongoing programs for student groups, advisories, physical education for school collaboratives, and out of school and recess time.
- Email us with your questions and to set up a consultation with one of our trainers to learn more about how you can design a program to meet your specific needs.
Services Project Adventure Offers
- Empower students with academics to reduce students feeling overwhelmed by them.
- Encourage peer support.
- Support students' social and emotional wellbeing.
- Create a sense of community and connection amongst students in school
- Build connection between teachers and students to reduce the feeling of isolation.