SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL LEARNING
Professional Development for Educators
Project Adventure's professional development training supports social and emotional learning practices, system initiatives, and shared leadership through experiential learning activities creating opportunities for transference and application throughout the school day.
- Keeping students connected as a community.
- Knowing SEL should be integrated within the curriculum, but not sure how or where to start the process.
- Feeling overwhelmed with planning and unsure of concrete strategies for teaching SEL.
- Coaching parents and engaging community members.
- Creating a support network for staff while also teaching staff how to virtually engage with their students.
Challenges Schools are Facing
We offer SEL for general education teachers, administrators, physical education, and specialists at schools, onsite, or virtually that enhance school climates, strengthen relationships, and promote the teaching and learning of social, emotional competencies.
We provide workshops and help you design custom professional development linking social, emotional competencies to adventure-based, engaging activities that promote safe learning environments for students.
Email us with your questions and to set up a consultation with one of our trainers to learn more about the support we can provide your learning community.